Make a bigger difference-for your patients, your team, your profession.
Develop the skills, knowledge, and credibility to lead the way in nursing. Explore CCNE-accredited* degree options designed to help you advance your career and improve nursing care.
In honor of Nurses Week, Capella is making it easier to move your career forward with affordable, online BSN, MSN and DNP programs.
Fill out the form or call a Capella counselor at 1.888.227.9896 to learn more about our nursing degree programs as well as grants up to $3,000 for employees of select organizations.
BSN (CCNE accredited)
- RN-to-BSN Degree Completion5. Formalize your education with a nursing bachelor’s degree.
- RN-to-BSN/MSN Combined option. Finish both your BSN and MSN.5
- Diabetes Nursing3. An affordable way to deepen your knowledge of diabetes prevention and care.
- Nursing Leadership3. Stand out among your peers and build the skills needed to lead in health care.
MSN and RN-to-MSN (CCNE accredited)
- General Nursing1 2 3. Customize your degree by choosing one of six combined emphases.
- Nursing Leadership and Administration1 2 3. Make a bigger impact on health care policy and practice.
- Diabetes Nursing1 2 3. Grow your skills in prevention, education, and treatment.
- Gerontology Nursing1 2 3. Help others confront the challenges of aging.
- Nurse Educator. Pass your knowledge and experience to the next generation of nurses.
DNP (CCNE accredited)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice4. Lift your organization’s performance and set yourself apart.
Accredited by CCNE, endorsed by employers
- CCNE accreditation serves as a statement of good educational practice in the field of nursing. It is also intended to accomplish several purposes, including evaluating the success of a nursing program in achieving its mission, goals, and expected outcomes.
- Hundreds of organizations have chosen Capella as an education partner for their employees – including national nursing associations and more than 30 health care providers representing hundreds of hospitals, clinics, and care centers.
Find the program that's right for you. Request our university guide, plus more details on nursing programs.
1North Carolina residents are currently not eligible to enroll in this specialization.
2Review of this RN-to-MSN specialization is pending in WA.
3This specialization or certificate is not designed to prepare graduates for entry-level or advanced practice licensure as a nurse.
4North Dakota and North Carolina residents are currently not eligible to enroll in this program.
5Washington residents are currently not eligible to enroll in this program.